Thursday, December 1, 2011

Free Writing Exercise Just Because I am Bored

I was reading a blog named Because You Are Worth Waiting For owned by an online friend of mine earlier. On this blog she did a free writing exercise where she set a timer for five minutes and wrote continuously without regard to grammar, spelling, or plot. Basically just transferring random thought into type. I am going to do that because I am bored and I think my friend had fun doing it. I will stop at the end of five minutes even if I am in the middle of a thought. Here is goes, the timer is set for five minutes.

The blinking curser on the screenaggravates me, I can't type the heater just kicked on. my head hurts I wonder why the hell am I doing this I must really be board. my nose itches anf I need to shave my legs . I have to do laundry in the morning ,peacok my cat is snoring. i am more board with this than I thought I woulf be. now my head itches I cant even stop typing so that I can scratch because this is suppose to be non stop typing who in the wotrld came up wuth this and what is the pointt oto itr I have no idea but I do know I need to take a typing vcal class because this is fidic ridiculas I am officially the worls d wortst typist okay now I get it Iam laughing at my self and noew I cant stop laughing my cat woke up and i am hoping this five minute is over with so I can gop back to watching my name is earl on tv. I think its a stupid sho but still kinda funny I sort od wish friends was on instead. man this is a long foive minutes I have so may n many typos I doubt people will even un derstand what I am typing. I really need to learn how to type. My fingers are not very coordinated  my nose is itching now now im iching all over  I really need to scrathc./

8 comments:

  1. lmao! your typing is terribe =D stratch much afterwards? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a way to support me LOL Yes I am a horrible typist. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I can definitely see the similarities! Glad you're plugged back in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. thanks for the shout-out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would give you more of a shout out but I have always been hesitant. I gave a shout out before and the person wanted me to delete the post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a post on my blog about another person's blog post and how it caused me to think about things in a different light. This person became upset because I mentioned their blog. I don't understand why they did but since then I have been hesitant to mention or even reference other people's blog. It was back in September.

    ReplyDelete

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.
- Oscar Wilde quotes