Monday, September 19, 2011

Part Two Of What Happened To Me

When he first closed and locked the plywood door locking me inside that back of his van it was almost pitch black. The only light that was showing was from the distant street light shinning through the cracks of the wooden wall that separated the front of the van from the back. I screamed as loud as I could but no one heard me. He turned a overhead light on and I began to look around for anyway to escape, but there wasn't. I kept begging him not to hurt me. I asked him why he was doing this but he said nothing. He only looked at me and smiled. I again asked him to let me go. I told him if he let me out of the van I wouldn't tell anyone that he hit me.

He stood right in front of me and again he punched me, but this time it was just above my left eye. He hit me so hard. My face felt warm and I instinctively touched my face and then felt blood running down the side of my face and into my left eye. I was so scared. I didn't understand why he was doing that. He grabbed my wrists and lifted my hands up over my head and used handcuffs that were attached to the roof to tie them. He then pulled a knife out and cut all of my clothes off. I kept screaming, trying to move so that he couldn't cut my clothes off but I couldn't move far. As he stood there in front of me, looking at me, his hands kept touching me in so many places and so many disgusting ways. I became angry and I spit in his face. He placed the knife against my throat and told me he would kill me if I ever did that again. He even told me he might kill me just for the fun of it. He put the knife in his pants pocket and then wrapped his hands around my neck and began to choke me. I couldn't breath, his hands were so strong. After several seconds I felt like I was going to pass out and he finally let go. As I struggled to catch my breath through my coughs he hit me in my stomach knocking out what little breath I had left in me. He then placed a dark colored cloth bag, probably a pillowcase over my head.

I stood there crying unable to defend myself or run to safety. I couldn't even see what he was getting ready to do. I heard him laugh at me and he told me that I was sexy. I heard him moving around but I couldn't tell what he was doing. Then I heard the sound, the sound of a zipper. I knew what he was getting ready to do. I knew he was going to rape me and there was nothing I could do to stop him. I felt him lift my feet off the floor by the back of my knees. The cuffs began to tear into my wrists as I hung in place while he forced himself inside me. It hurt so bad. I have never felt something so painful. His thrusts were so violent that I could feel myself being torn. I kept trying to kick him but every move I made caused everything to hurt more. I don't know how long it took him to finish but when he did I couldn't even hold up my own weight. I could feel blood running down my forearms from where the handcuffs were cutting my writs.

He said nothing to me. I heard him putting his cloths back on and him unlocking the pad locked doorway. I heard his van start and then felt it begin to drive away with me still inside. I was shaking so hard and crying so hard, I was in so much pain. I wanted to be home. I wanted to see my dad, I wanted my mom but I was alone with this guy who was so nice to me just a little while earlier. I thought for sure he was driving me somewhere so he could kill me.

I can't share anymore right now.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my. I am so sorry for what you have been through. I am going to be praying for you. a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaime, I will not ever be able to tell you how sorry I am and how mad I am at this guy, hes so wrong and I would hurt him if I had the chance. I understand why the freezer joke was so mean. I didnt know I will never do anything like that to you again. I just now understood what that countdown clock is. That's when he is sentenced. He deserves to be shot. I am about to cry over here thinking about this and this is just the beginning of what happened to you. I am so so so so so so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that's a countdown to sentencing. I know you are sorry and for real it's not a big deal.

    ReplyDelete

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.
- Oscar Wilde quotes