Thursday, April 11, 2013

Part 9 - What Happened To Me - (Question - What was the worse thing he did to you?)

This is a part of my story of what happened to me that I have kept pushing off further and further. I'm not sure if I had been pushing it off in an attempt to avoid it or if it was because I thought I had a lifetime to address it. Either way it feels like I might be running out of time, but then again we are all running out of time I guess.

Back in December 2011 my therapist gave me a list of questions that I could answer and give back to her or keep to myself. I answered these questions then posted them on my blog in a post entitled "A Self Interview" and gave the answers to my therapist.

At the time I did this self interview there was one question I couldn't yet answer and I am ready to answer that question. Here is the question.

Question - What was the worse thing he did to you?
Answer - I can't talk about that for legal reasons but I do need to talk about it. There's more going on then I can talk about. Sorry that I can't answer it.


There were two other girls before me who came forward after I filed charges against him. The worse thing he did to me was at the time believed to possibly be a trademark of his. They wanted to find out if anyone else including the two other girls said he did the same thing to them.

(Trigger Warning)
At this point in my story I had been held against my will in his van for about 20 hours. I was beyond tired, and beyond ready to die. I remember praying to God that he would take me away from this place. I wished for death. I had been raped and beaten so many times I had become almost catatonic. I sat there on the floor of his van with my left arm resting on my lap with it being supported by my other arm. No more than an hour earlier he had broken my left arm while he orally raped me. It seems like he wanted to cause me as much pain as possible. As if being raped over and over, beaten over and over, and having my arm broken while being orally raped wasn't bad enough; he decided to hurt me in probably the worse way he could imagine with his tiny, selfish and hateful mind.

He pushed me onto my back, held my right arm to the floor by kneeling on my forearm while straddling my thighs. At first I didn't know what he was getting ready to do. I mean how could I imagine someone could be so evil. It wasn't until I heard his pocket knife flip open that I prepared myself to be killed. I closed my eyes and asked God to make it quick. As I lay there waiting for to be stabbed in the chest or have my throat cut, I felt this sudden blinding pain that took my breath away. A pain so intense I felt like I was on fire. It wasn't until I felt what I thought was urine running between my legs that I realized he hadn't tried to kill me. A Part of me was disappointed. He stood up and said, "Now the only orgasm you will ever have will be the one I forced you to have".

I heard the words as they scarred my soul like a hot branding iron, but I didn't understand what he meant. I kept trying to stop myself from peeing but I kept feeling it trickle between my legs. For some reason I reached down there and then looked at my damp hand but it wasn't urine; it was blood. His depravity actually allowed him to cut a piece of me off of myself. It suddenly became clear what he meant by what he said. He tried to cut my clitorous off.

Later he pushed me face down on the floor and used the same pocket knife to cut chunks of my hair off my head. He cut 80% of my hair off. Then he drove the van to another location, opened the side door and then pushed me out while saying the words, "Thank you bitch, I had a great time".

Later at the hospital I had to get several stitches down there (both front and back) plus over my left eye and lower lip.

Sometimes I feel like I am not really a woman, I'm not really anything. I don't feel complete anymore.

I cannot write anymore tonight.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that this depraved subhuman did this to you. I can't imagine, or begin to understand rather, how there are people like this in the world but there are (far too many), I know, and I am sorry for that.

    But please do not think for one minute that you are any less than the woman you were before he hurt you.
    I know it may 'feel' like it, but that's just it. That's a feeling. Feelings are not always reality. And I know for a fact that what is done to us in life may make us 'feel' like scum but it was not our fault. It was not your fault and it never will be. And if something is done against our will, then it most definitely cannot determine our value, worth, meaning, or life.

    Yes, we may be scarred. We may have physical, mental, and emotional reminders, but that does not mean that we are less than we once were. We are hurt and in pain. We are confused. We are angry amd have EVERY right to be angry! But we are still the same as we once were (the same core I mean). Nothing can take away that part of us. And that is the basis of what comprises a human being. And from knowing you, I know for a fact that you are a beautiful, smart, brave, and kind person; all of which I am sure were qualities you have always had, and always will have. I support you more than you know! I care. I love ya my friend. Blessings and prayers for you. Here if you need anything at all. ♥

    P.S. - YOU have every right to feel what you feel. And I am not trying to discredit that, honestly. I just want you to know what I know and what I see. And I am not trying to sound like I don't get where you are coming from, because I do. I also feel that less-than-human feeling... But I know deep down from what I have been told by T and by you and others that it is not true. I know it too. But I don't always feel it.

    Anyway, (((((YOU)))))
    Proud of you for getting this out. It is very healing. I hope that you can, in time, get this part out to your T if you feel that it would help. Pocket riding always if wanted. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It took me 19 months to talk about it.

      Delete
  2. I've been reading your story since you'd first published it on AS. That was a long time ago...but, I thought of your story alot. It's burned into my mind. How...how people can be so cruel.
    You're so strong for managing to talk about this.
    You are just as much a woman now as you were before he hurt you. The only difference is that you are stronger.
    You're a fighter.

    ReplyDelete

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.
- Oscar Wilde quotes